we are growing...
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help manage and grow our online business. This is a PAID and contract position.
- Assist with development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Managing social media channels
- Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns for product news, sales promotions and events.
- Develop, write and format content for the Junes blog
- Light photo editing on social media and blog content
- Ability to work 5-10 hours a week
- Previous experience or current student in the areas of Marketing, Communication, Writing/editing, or similar.
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Vimeo
- Great written communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and think strategically on marketing projects
- Strong interest/knowledge in digital and social media marketing
- Basic skills in Photoshop and other Adobe programs
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Dropbox
- This can be a remote position, applicants from everywhere can apply
Please send resume and writing samples to email@example.com with a brief intro.